About VASA Fitness
VASA Fitness is a fitness gym franchise. The company has been around since the early 1980s. The current Director of the company is Rachael Johnson. The headquarters are located in Orem, UT. There are currently VASA facilities located in Indiana, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona. In Indiana, there are facilities located in Indianapolis and Lafayette. In Oklahoma, there are locations in Tulsa and Oklahoma City. In Colorado, there are locations in Aurora, Denver, Littleton, Thornton, Greeley, Colorado Springs, Westminster, and Centennial. In Kansas, there is a facility located in Wichita. In Utah, there are locations in St. George, Cedar City, Spanish Fork, Orem, Bountiful, Clinton, Draper, Kaysville, Layton, Murray, Ogden, Provo, Riverton, Salt Lake City, Sandy, Saratoga Springs, South Jordan, Taylorsville, Tooele, West Jordan, and West Valley. In Arizona, there are locations in Phoenix, Tucson, and Chandler.
VASA Fitness has various amenities, including Basketball Courts, Racquetball, Olympic Lifting, Group Fitness, Team Training, Cycle, Studio Cycle, Studio Red, Training Cage, Cross-Functional Training Area, Free Weight Area, Cardio Deck, Pool, and Fitness Cinema, Hydro-Massage Lounge, Tanning, Spa, and Kidcare Facilities. VASA offers several classes for you to participate in with other members. The available classes include Aqua, Cardio, Core, Cycle, HIIT, Resistance, Senior, Team Training, and Yoga. Personal Training is also offered.
There are three available memberships: Basic, Fitness, and VASA Fit. Basic membership is $9.99 per month. The Fitness membership is $21.99 per month. The VASA Fit membership is $49.99 per month. Enrollment fees may apply to each member. To cancel VASA Fitness, follow the cancellation instructions that are included on this page. We have included a guide with the steps to follow as well as how to contact your local VASA Fitness gym.
How to Cancel VASA Fitness
Things You’ll Need
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Contact Method: Certified Mail
- Type or write up a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Make sure to use Certified mail and send your correspondance to the following address: the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent emails you confirmation or gives you a verbal confirmation code
- Keep the proof given to you for your records
Contact Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the rep to explain the cancellation process
- So they can find your account, give the rep your information when asked for it
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!