About Fitness 19
Fitness 19 is a health club franchise. The gym was founded in 2013. The headquarters are located in Huntington Beach, CA. The company was founded by fitness veterans who believed that there needed to be a new health club model. The goal is to provide members with an affordable and family-friendly facility that offers state-of-the-art cardio, strength, and free weight equipment. Fitness 19 only has facilities in 17 states, including California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington. In California alone, there are 67 locations. Fitness 19 is always working diligently to expand the company to bring more facilities to more locations throughout the nation.
You will be able to enjoy state-of-the-art equipment, as well as group classes as well as Personal Training. Fitness 19 offers various classes, including Yoga, Aerobics, Spin Class, Pilates, Kickboxing, Butts and Guts, Boot Camp, Body Sculpt, Zumba, U-Jam, Circuit, HIIT, Plyos, Power Core Yoga, Total Tone, R.I.P.P.E.D, Senior Core and Mobility, Hard Core Boot Camp, Abs & Sports Mobility, Piloxing Combo, Power Dance, Senior Strength, and 360 Total Body Toning. If you require more one-on-one attention, you may want to sign up for Personal Training. All Personal Trainers provide one-on-one instructions, goal-specific program designs, exciting new workout trends, sports specific training, and senior and youth programs as well.
Fitness 19 offers free guest passes so you can have the opportunity to see what all the facility has to offer. Monthly membership pricing varies by location and membership type. If you no longer need a gym membership, you can always cancel. We have included instructions on this page to assist you with canceling your Fitness 19 membership. Please continue reading this page for more information.
How to Cancel Fitness 19
Things You’ll Need
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Address of your Gym
- Reason for Cancellation
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
Contact Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the rep to explain the cancellation process
- So they can find your account, give the rep your information when asked for it
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
Contact Method: Certified Mail
- Type or write up a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Make sure to use Certified mail and send your correspondance to the following address: to the gym’s address you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent emails you confirmation or gives you a verbal confirmation code
- Keep the proof given to you for your records