About Blast Fitness
Blast Fitness is a chain of high-quality yet reasonably priced commercial gyms that offer a vast array of fitness and health-related services. The CEO of this franchise is Dean Parker, who has held this position since 2016. The name Blast Fitness comes from the idea that people should have a blast while blasting away excess fat and unwanted pounds. This gym positions itself to be reasonably-priced with affordable memberships to choose from. Blast Fitness is headquartered in Auburndale, MA, and it has as many as 500 employees and eleven locations throughout the United States.
Blast Fitness offers personal training, provided by certified personal trainers who will formulate fitness plans based on each individual’s physical condition, body type, and activity level. This gym also offers numerous group fitness classes for those who may want to work out in more of a fun way. Among these classes are specialized boot camps, yoga, and pilates, just to name a few. As for the gym’s affordable memberships, the monthly prices start at just $8.88. There are two levels of memberships offered, which are Gold and Platinum. Each level includes a one-year membership and a three-month membership. On the Gold level, the one-year membership is billed at $8.88 per month, with the three-month option costing $58.88. For the Platinum level, the annual membership is billed at $19.99 per month or $88.88 for the three-month option. The Gold plan comes with basic services, which are generally better than competitors, while the Platinum plan offers free babysitting, training services, and also group exercise classes. General amenities for any membership include things such as access to lockers and showers, as well as all of the cardio and strength training equipment.
If you are looking to cancel your membership, follow the instructions on this page.
How to Cancel Blast Fitness
Things You’ll Need
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
Contact Method: Certified Mail
- Type or write up a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Make sure to use Certified mail and send your correspondance to the following address: the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Request that the agent emails you confirmation or gives you a verbal confirmation code
- Keep the proof given to you for your records
Contact Method: Phone (Live Agent)
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the rep to explain the cancellation process
- So they can find your account, give the rep your information when asked for it
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!